Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi All,

I have Fibromyalgia and Peripheral Neuropathy that is becoming more frequent and seems to be advancing.
A few years ago, my left arm became paralyzed for 2 1/2 months, but fortunately the nerve regenerated and I regained use of my arm. In the past month, the numbness has become very frequent, and I know I can no longer brush aside the symptoms; it seems obvious it's likely to happen again at any time, and will just be a surprise which part of my body will be affected this time! YAY.

At any rate, I thought it was time I started talking to people with similar conditions, and although I don't have ALS that I'm aware of, this forum seems to be about right, or a good place to start.

I hope to gain more knowledge about ALS and other motor neuron diseases, and also hope to be a good friend and listener on the site.

When my tongue (yep, my tongue...so many fun surprises with this thing!), became so numb this morning I could barely talk, I knew it was time to interact with others, as it's beginning to scare me. Don't like to be scared or even say I am, but there it is.:?:

I live in Arizona, USA and look forward to getting to know you all.8)

Lisa
Arizona (AZ), USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New to This

Welcome to our forum! Sorry you have issues that brought you here but take comfort in the fact your symptoms are not ALS.
Feel free to jump in and ask questions. Hopefully we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back