Not open for further replies.

sadie

Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
IL
I was first diagnosed with fibro in 2011 :( it took about 9 months to get the diagnosed. The sad thing about it is I had just got ten married in Dec 2010. Then I went down hill. I just turned 50 last July so its been a long bumpy road to this point. I am so glad my friend turned me on to this forum, I am always eager to learn what other people are going through as I feel like everyone else that is suffering with fibro/cfs is. I hope we can learn new things along the way to help/support each other. I am anxious to get started! :D

Re: Hello all!

Hi sadie, glad you found us. Always nice to find a spot where you fit in from the get-go, and can feel right at home. Just get settled in and tell us your experiences and your opinions on all the topic's on the forum that fit in with you. Looking forward to reading your posts and trying to answer your questions. I am 59, and have had this fibro for over 15 years, so I have dealt with many of it's twists and turns. It can affect any part of your body with pain and swelling from inflamation. It can be hard for your husband or family or friends, to understand because it is all inside, hidden from view. You look so well, is the term often used, but as we know looks can be deceiving. I look forward your posting and hearing your thoughts and opinions on the ways of life with fibromyalgia. Hope you have a good day. :)

Hi Sadie, welcome to the forum. I hope this isn't too forward, but is your husband understanding? I know my husband once admitted to me that he felt duped, but also admitted it was a ridiculous thing to say. Sometimes feelings don't always make sense we both decided.

Hi Sadie, welcome to the forum. I hope this isn't too forward, but is your husband understanding? I know my husband once admitted to me that he felt duped, but also admitted it was a ridiculous thing to say. Sometimes feelings don't always make sense we both decided.

no you are not to forward. He can not feel my pain and he gets frustrated because of all the docs I go to

Hi, im almost 23 and ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and ehlers-danlos for almost 2 yrs now but ive been ill since i was 9. I think its hard at any age to having illnesses. Ive had a hard time with bring ill for 14yrs and is still trying to deal with what ive been diagnosed as, but ive got my family and boyfriend that try to understand what i go through. I take alot of meds to help me get from day to day but sometimes its so hard i just wanna curl up in bed and not do anything.

Id like it if we can help each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back