Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's just say it was a good thing he was standing to the side when he touched the inside of my knee, or he'd be singing soprano!
Hah, I hear you about the inside of the knee. In fact, the whole inside of my legs is over-sensitive and sore. If I get a massage, I always have to ask for flat of hand only in that area. Yet, I don't think my elbow is an issue and I don't have headaches, thank goodness!

There's also the mental anguish. I have physical therapy today and I'm crying because I know he's giong to touch and pke on me and I'm having a bad day and don't want to be touched, but there's a 24 hour cancelation policy.

Well, I guess I should consider myself lucky, since many of the things mentioned here, I don't have - mostly no throbbing pain, no headaches. Well, on the 15th I'll be going to a rheumatologist who tests the fibro points and we'll see what he says.

I agree that inter-lower leg area is very tender and sensative to pressure. I can't stand to have a doctor pressing on my knees or lower legs. My hips are very tender too, but luckly when they do touch these areas it is generally short and quick. Take your pain medication along and take some before or after appointments.

Can you stand having massages done? I have always shied away from them because my body is so tender I figured I would be in real pain after it was over. My friends have them all the time but not me. I had physical therapy and that was really painful. Tell me about massages, if you don't mind sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back