I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there and welcome! i'm pretty new as well... joined about a week ago! i'm technically learning the ropes! So, tell me about yourself! My name is Nikki, I have two kids and was diagnosed within this year w/ Fibro... My pain intervention is a compilation of all kinds of interesting things that help.. you will love this forum as SO many people give great advice. some medical and some organic / homeopathic. I have to take Percocet. But, I also attempt physical therapy, hot water therapy, Lavendar Epsom Salt baths, acupressure / Bed of nails (bought on amazon), and limit my caffeine and processed foods. Kind of a joke since I LUV my Keurig and eating in the raw is expensive and ALOT of work. I cheat a lot but do try my best :) I sleep as much as I can and have learned to say the one word I was never good at saying.... NO! I do not commit to a lot of people outside of my husband and my children.. so, socially it's a struggle, but I cannot quite seem to have the energy to do a lot outside of taking care of my boys and the house! hmmmm. what else. I listen to tranquility music for bed time and sleep with my heating pad which is my bestest little friend in the world! ha! ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back