Not open for further replies.

sassy13

Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
Tennessee
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia two years ago. I also have Psoriatic arthritis, an autoimmune liver disease called Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. I am a 44 year old mother of two boys 17 and 13. I have been married for 22 years to my high school sweetheart.

Although I have wonderful family support, I really need to be involved with others with my condition. I am glad to find support. I just wish I had joined sooner. I struggle to deal with the changes this disease has caused in my life. I have been a nurse for 20 years. I am unable to work at this time due to debilitating fatigue. In fact I am unable to do a lot of things due to fatigue.

Looking forward to some really needed support.

sassy13,
Welcome to the forum. I think you will find this forum to be supportive and able to offer you many words of encouragement and hope, as you live with and deal with the health problems brought on my your conditions. Everyone here knows the pain and heartache of dealing with sickness that many people including doctors don't seem to understand. So we pull together and try to bring hope and understanding to all who come here.

Please continue posting questions or just answering other peoples posts with your own thoughts and opinions, on the topic's of discussion, and in turn you will being to make lots of new friends. Glad you found us and I hiope you come often to chat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back