Toots

Diagnosis
01/2002
Country
UK
State
Surrey
Hi Everybody
I have just got over four days with terrible dental pain, cheek pain, jaw pain. I have heard that fibromyalgia can affect your teeth, but never had this one before, I felt like pulling all my teeth out, painkiller no effect. I am having acupuncture on Monday, having had this before and it definitely helps.
Gentle Hugs
Toots:-x

Toots,
Welcome to the forum. Other members have expressed problems with their teeth as well as painful mouth syndromes and for some it can be very painful. I have a book called "The Fibromyalgia Dental Handbook" by Flores Parsa Stay, DDS. It may be out of print but look for it at places used books are sold. It may help answer some of your dental questions and give you piece of mind.

There can be many reasons for dental problems and fibro is not always the reason. Be sure to check with your dentist before just writing it off as a fibro symptom. But when all the tests come back normal then it is time to search for other forums of reference. Be sure to read the posts under pain and general fibro symptoms. And ask more questions so members can respond and offer help in ways you might not have tried before.

I hope to see more of you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back