Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
05/1990
Country
US
State
ID
Hello, hello! My name is Trisha and I'm new to this community. :) Was hoping to use this community as a chance to learn/understand more about the condition. I have a friend (newer friend - we haven't been friends long) she has Fibromyalgia.

She has a two year old, a one year old, and she's pregnant with a third. It amazes me how she is able to do so much while having this condition. I'd love to learn more so I can better understand what she has to deal with.

DLWright,
Welcome to the forum. So good of you to think of your friend and ways to help her, by coming here and joining in and reading as much as you can about her condition. I would think maybe your friend keeps going because she has too, and she might not be having a flare of symptoms right now. If her life is a happy one that can often help a person to stay away from depression and keep a smile on her face for her children.

She is very lucky to have you as a friend and of course being her friend is a big plus. You can help by babysitting some for her to give her time to rest and relax. Run errands for here once in a while and listen when she talks or needs to vent. Just continue being the great friend you are and I am sure she will be thankful.

Ask any questions you need answered and we will do our best to offer support and advice. :)

Hello i am linda and i am new in this forum.

Hello I am Bernadette suffering with fibromyalgia,finding it hard to accept.
When I was diagnosed I was determined to get better!
Thought that I could get over it .
Now I know that I can't I am so fed up.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back