Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
LA
Hello to all. This will beshorth and to the point. Due to the fact this is painful. How do I deal with this debilitating disease? I am struggling! Severe pain. Debilitating exhaustion. Depression. I also have RA and Sjorgens disease. I am on day 17. One moment I was a highly functional human. Literally unable to function. It hit all at once. I am also having multiple organ failure. What the hell guys? How does this happen? PLEASE HELP!

treine0405,
I am sorry to hear of how your illnesses are affecting your body and life. It must be hard to figure out which disease is causing the worse problems, as RA and Sjorgen's, can really cause failings and other joint and bone problems, while fibro deals with the muscles and nerves, causing pain and weakness, and fatigue.

I wish I could tell you the how and why, and reverse everything and make you back the way you were; we were, all and everyone on this forum. But sadly, there is no cure and no real reason why we have it. It seems to effect people who were hard workers and got things done, and now can't do much.

I would say please read around the forum topic's and sections in hope you will find medications or coping skills that have worked for others. Ask questions and offer answers on things you know about. And come back often. Wish I could help you more. :)

I am so sorry for your struggles 😥 I agree with 1Sweed I couldn't have said it better! I have FMS, CFS, IBS, & bursitis in my r hip. Do you have any friends you can call on the bad days? Are you spiritual? I pray all the time doesn't take the pain away but it makes me realize that God has a bigger plan for me regardless of the daily pain 24/7. If your on FB my name is Alisa Davenport Knox if you need a friend who understands
Gentle Hugs, Alisa
P.S. I have had this incredibly messed up illness for 21 years. I for sure still have depressed days but they're WAY less frequent 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back