Dehydration before bed and morning pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for mentioning this. I completely agree. I also drink a lot of water, not just before going to bed, but all day long. I have between 12-15 glasses of water per day. I know it sounds like a lot, but it isn't, really. In the beginning, when my therapist suggested this water therapy for me, I had to remind myself to drink more, as I didn't feel thirsty at all. I also add lemon juice to the water for a stronger flush out of toxins.

I am constantly drinking water, about 360oz a day. But I try to drink at least 40oz before bed. I am constantly in pain, no matter what I do. Pain medication, injections, physical therapy, muscle rub, does not work. I am so tired of hurting all the time. Although, drinking lots of water and my recent new chronic illness is making me lose weight has been helping the pain I have though, but not much, I will say, though.

Thank you for posting this, you have great observation skills, because I have been hydrating myself before I go to bed and after I wake up, but I did not realize this about the pain in my body. The reason why I tend to drink water before sleep is, I tend to have terrible headaches at nights and I find that the headaches tend to lessen when I drink a bottle of water. I will try and observe the pain in the rest of my body from now on.

Try getting more water through out the day and that should lessen your pain when you get up in them morning. One time i didnt drink no water for a day and drank mostly coffee and woke up the next morning with the biggest headache I ever had. I drink atleast 8 cups of water a day sometimes more depending what im doing and i never get the headaches now.

Thank you for posting this, you have great observation skills, because I have been hydrating myself before I go to bed and after I wake up, but I did not realize this about the pain in my body. The reason why I tend to drink water before sleep is, I tend to have terrible headaches at nights and I find that the headaches tend to lessen when I drink a bottle of water. I will try and observe the pain in the rest of my body from now on.

Indeed, mostly likely the headaches are dehydration induced, so the water before bed is preventing them.

I always am thirsty but I think I eat a lot of pork and chicken which absorbs water I drink while I have my meal. I take SSRIs but dehydration is not a side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back