Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
Hi everyone! hope to share info and support in this forum.
Alice in Canada

Welcome, Alice!

Hello and welcome to the forum !

Welcome Alice. I too recently signed up to this forum... so I guess we're almost twins :)

From what I've seen on this forum, everyone is very friendly, so I am at ease :)

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will just jump in and start posting. There are many topic's and subjects to explore. Ask questions and offer advice to other members. Learn new coping skills and share some of your own. Take time to vent if you need too, or check out the off-topic and blog sections. I am glad you joined and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Hello Alice welcome to the forum. You can find a lot of information here and ask questions anytjme.

Hi Alice, I just joined the forum as well. I have found helpful information as I have looked around. It feels great to have an outlet to share with others that understand. Looking forward to chatting :)

Welcome to the forum Alice.

Welcome aboard Alice, Hope you find this a positive experience.

Hi Alice, i'm also new to the forum and like you want to seek support & understanding. As fibding states you could be twins, i'll add to that & now there are triplets!

Hi Alice, I just joined myself .... you are my 1st message .... I hope we can both find some others to share are thoughts with. ...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back