DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
US
State
Nevada
Hi
Does anyone get sonething like restless leg symtoms in your torso? I have not had the need to stretch so much at night before? My dr.says it is probably from the muscles being so sore. He did prescribed cymbalta.
Just wondering this just started a couple of weeks ago for me. Thanks

Yes. Can't keep still. I can only stand to have them straight for a minute...
then when I bend them I feel I need to stretch. It is aggravating!

I have to take medication for restless leg syndrome. Helps me alot. I can't think of the name if it at the moment, omly that it starts with a "P".

My sister suffers from that, I can't remember what med she is taking, but apparently is helping out a lot! I don't know the exact name of the medication, but I will surely ask her next time I see her :)

Thank you to all of you who answered. I appreciate it.

For restless legs, this may sound silly but, lie on your back, put your legs straight up in the air, arms as well, shake them vigorously for a count of 10 up to 30. Stop for a while then repeat. It helps esp when you don't have med for it. Sleep, try Melatonin Pills. It's a vitamin that works. Turn cell off. Turn off tv & lights esp when you feel sleepy. Play soft music or the ocean sound if you have it take away all of your distractions that will cause you to fight your sleep. We all know what they are if we stay true to ourselves. Peace to you all.

It doesn't sound silly at all Yogi. In fact, you give some good advice. I know someone with this problem and it sounds like a workable solution. Sometimes it is the simple things that do us the most good. I've never heard of the melatonin pills, will do a little research. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back