Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
WA
Some days I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep, but I'm really not in a deep sleep at all. I have been having more fatigue and anxiety lately. Not sure why. I also never seem to have an appetite, but I'm supposed to be eating 3 square meals a day, gluten free. I can't do it....Although I've been dealing with my fibro, chronic fatigue and all the other health issues I have, and have been keeping a positive attitude, today I'm struggling. I know I'll get past it, but Ugh! I hate feeling like this....Any thoughts on how I can push through? I haven't figured it out yet.....

Have you tried natural supplements like Aloe Vera or others? These can really boost our energy, give them a try.

I've never heard of using Aloe Vera as an energy booster. Hmmm....Worth looking into it. Thank you....

I've bought an organic Aloe Vera drink that I felt like the coyote, that really boosted me, you won't regret it.

I put it on my list. Thank you Gelsemium!...That would be so awesome if it works......

No problem, there are quite a few organic and natural drinks that are really energy boosters, just investigate a little.

Aloe Vera as an energy booster ? I have never heard of that also . Thanks for the info Gelsemium.

I haven't heard of that either, I thought it was good for the skin mostly, but I guess it's worth to try, thank you.

Have you tried aloe Vera? I'm curious. I was recently diagnosed with fibro and I suffer from EXTREME fatigue. I'm searching through threads looking for any solutions people may have. I was wondering if you tried this yet and what results you've had?

Sad to say, I have not yet. I do have it on my shopping list, but I haven't gone myself. My husband has been doing most of the shopping. I'm not sure where I'll find it at so can't really ask him to get it for me. He's the type that wants brand, amounts, blah, blah when I ask him for something unsual...LOL. I still intend to try it.

I'm so sorry you were diagnosed with fibro. Fatigue is common unfortunately. I'm not sure of any one thing to make it better. If you have any way of getting exercise in your routine, that is helpful I'm told. I used to be pretty active. It's one of those that I am trying to get back to, but haven't gotten on a regular schedule yet.

This is a great forum and you'll get a lot of support. As soon as I get some aloe juice and try it out, I'll post my thoughts. I'm not sure what your symptoms are or how much it's affected your daily life, but if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back