Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2004
Country
CA
State
ON
It has been almost 2 months of this. Pain everywhere. Today it is in my left knee when I walk. This is new. Brain fog is bad. My neck pain is so bad. My stomach aches. I am so fatigued.
Just feeling out of sorts so bad. I am getting freaked out! I have no energy. I am depressed.
Already on all the right meds. Time of year I guess. Have not had a bout like this in a while. Cannot get out. Tried or had to go out to the doctor this week. I thought I was not going to make it. Was in store and had to sit down. Could barely stay standing up. What the hell is up with this illness. It is the devil. I even have pain in my vagina. It just goes everywhere!
Can someone please tell me if they feel like this too? It would reassure me!
My arms are sore too. My hips. Neck. Just weak. And the fog. Oh the fog! And let us not forget the back ache! I feel like a prisoner in this body. And now it is taking over my mind. HELP!

Hey, Susie, you've described some of my days. I've learned to joke a bit about the roving pain because it's a crap shoot. I wake up in the morning and talk to my body. Okay, what part of you is gonna bitc* today!

Yes yes and yes, it's all normal for fibro .and it can change from one place to the next.from one day to the next .

It's the lack of energy that sucks so bad! I have been having a flare up for 2 solid months now. At times I feel, my god this must be something else, something more serious... Stomach is always upset. I go out with my husband for errands and I have to sit down. Or we can only go out for like, one thing and come back home cause I am so tired. Not looking forward to Christmas if I am going to be like this. Just want to be quiet and rest. I am a barrel of fun aren't I?! NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back