Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
Has anyone used the new pain cream FMAware is advertising? On their website there is a coupon for it as well. It's called My Pain Away cream--also at CVS with $2 coupon online.
Think I'll give it a try on my painful legs,(burning, aching). The Savella works, as long as I don't have to do much on my feet--NOT.

Rural, most creams have lidocaine. Best check ingredients on package. Check side effects.
Big hugs Darling!

I just saw the commercial, any luck? My wife is in pain constantly.?

Tomorrow I will get to town, LivingAlife, (not close). I've been getting much worse lately, but then I did go and plant my veggie garden! ( What was I thinking?) Ah well. I do use Stopain, which helps.

cmetryme, Good advise. I think from the ad I can read all ingredients on line-I'll check it out again.

Rural, have you tried CBD lotion yet? all natural hemp. no THC. works on my fingers,hand,arm,shoulder with the pins and needles instantly.
i purchased some for my friend and he loves it for his arthritis. works on my arthritis in my neck and back too. they will deliver it to your house.
BTW my wife had me purchase some for her friend with breast cancer. she can even see a difference in my face when i put it on. she tells me my eyes roll back and you can see relief in my face. i can private msg anyone with the website i purchase it through as i have used them for a couple of years now and trust them. they have my CC on file or they send me a pay pal invoice in my email.

i do know stop pain cream has the lidocaine in it as a friend gave me some to try. what a nightmare that was for me as im allergic to the caines!
big hugs and easy on the garden. they attract rabbits!..lol

cmetryme, No bunnies in MY garden; cattle panel and chicken wire around the sides, bird netting over the top...everything but spot lights and gun turrets!

lol fort knox! i messaged you the website.

It's a homeopathic cream with no lidocaine. I saw it a couple weeks ago but haven't tried it yet, so I would be interested in anyone's results.

Is lidocaine bad for us?

i cant find the ingredients? so i looked up some reviews. some say it works some say it dont...no surprise there.
here is what one person said: The fibro cream is like $24.99 and contains snake venom also says consult your physician before using.
i would consult!

cindy, no lidocane is not bad for us. im allergic to it. just gives you a numbing effect like at the dentist. short period of maybe relief.

So I bought THE cream and am wanting to wait till my legs flare up--almost daily--and I'm still waiting! Wouldn't ya know it! The cream is all homeopathic. You are supposed to apply regulary to the "points" but I want to test it differently. It was $13.99 but had a $2.00 coupon. Also can order from FMaware with $5.00 off coupon.

Soooo, I'm not going to intentionally get to make my legs flare, sorry. The saga will have to continue.

Thanks cmtryme! So much info around and I have just started navigating it.

Crap. I was in church this a.m. and had the worst pain ever, thought I was going to fall on the floor with back spasms! Stuck it out though and was rewarded with a great sermon! My husband asked if I was going to use THE cream and I said definitely. By the time I got home, legs were all better and back 50% better. But my husband got a call from our neighbor and has gone out to help the neighbor with a tractor. I cannot rub this stuff on my back by myself.

But here are the ingredients: Arnica montana, Belladona; Hey, isn't that poisonous?; Crotalus horridus, Echinacea, Graphites, Heloderma, Lachesis mutus, Naja tripudians, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, There is also a long list of Inactive ingredients like coconut oil and palm oils, etc. Nice thing is 3% of sales goes to FM research.

So the plot thickens...

Hmmm. Sounds like a lot of things I've never heard of, except Arnica. That is used for pain and you can buy that almost anywhere. Think I'll stick with my marij and coconut oil pain cream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back