Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
TX
Hey everyone, I was officially diagnosed with Myofascial Pain Syndrome but also have some Fibro-like symptoms as well. The process of getting diagnosed was the most agonizing/frustrating experience ever. I was living in this perpetual state of discomfort/pain and no one could hep me or give me answers as to what was wrong with me. I'm sure you guys can relate. I believe my symptoms developed after an infection from a dog bite. I've read that these types of conditions can arise after a trauma. Anyways, my rheumatologist put me on Lyrica which has been a godsend. I physically haven't felt this good in months. Still have some symptoms, but I'm learning how to cope and make the best of it. I haven't really had the opportunity to talk to anyone who is struggling with this, so I'm really excited to talk to people who actually get it! If you have any questions, please ask me! :mrgreen:

Welcome ,yes trying to find out what's wrong is such a stressful thing to go through most of us have a rough ride.
It's never easy finding out u got something like fibro. But at least u no where to start.
I hope we can help you on your journey in life and look forward to hearing any tips u may have for us .x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back