Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
US
State
VA
When you take a huge daily medication cocktail, and then you get something as simple as a headache?

I've posted my conditions in my sig line, but to clarify the acronyms, I'm diagnosed with: Fibro, Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease, Hypothyroidism, Glucose Intolerance, Avitaminosis D (I stop the Vitamin D, my numbers bottom out again), and all kinds of problems in my spine (C-spine fusion, 2 T-spine herniations, a Schmorl's node, some foraminal stenosis, arthropathy, and arthrosis) and the latest seems to be Femoral Acetabular Impingement Syndrome.

I'm taking: Lyrica (450mg), Cymbalta (60mg), Celebrex (200mg), Plaquenil (400mg), Zantac (300mg), Folic Acid (1 mg), Synthroid (50mg), Metformin (1,000 - 1,500mg), and Singulair (10mg) daily. I also take Methotrexate (12.5mg) once a week and Vitamin D (50,000 IUI) twice a week.

For breathrough pain, I have Tylenol 3, Norco, and topical Pennsaid.

So, what on earth does one take when a moderately bad headache (but not a migraine) joins the mix?

By the way, :grin: I'm new!

Welcome, it's funny but my tramadol does not help my head at all. Dr did tell me sometimes pain meds give u a bad head because it's a reaction to taking the meds for to long.
So maybe try nurofen ie ibuprofen .

welcome not sure what ur asking?

migraines i get all the time i have a gland dying in my brain dying.

dam dad kept dropping me ahhhh no sorry just the gland

it hurts if im serious to long

plain aspirin works for me

If your on Zantac ,why don't u ask Dr for a gastro pill to protect you gut. Taken 20 mins before any other pill it stops all heart burn and Acid dead

btw thats alot of lyrica!

be careful with those meds!

learn about the side effects.

if its on TV its not a good med that docs prescribe unless they get a kick back from the manufacturer.

do your research on those meds. notice many say blurry vision and much worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back