Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
CA
State
ON
So this is how i feel. I had a bad sleep and the day is not starting off good. I am very tired and very cold. I have a terrible headache. I can't think properly and can't remember and can't think about too much at once of what i have to do or it gets me upset. My whole body hurts. My hair, face, jaw, skin, muscle, bones, everywhere, hurt to move and touch. I am sensitive to the light and can't see very well. The noise hurts my ears and my ears are ringing like crazy which they do 24/7 but more so today. I am bloated and stomach is sore. I can't go grocery shopping because of this. I can't do stuff around the house or go to a store because i hurt. It is not that i haven't tried to putter around the house today but it doesn't feel good and hurts. I took a pill and waiting for the time to go by to take another pill to hopefully help with the pain or at least the headache and keep things to a minimal. It hurts to brush my teeth. To pull up my pants as my fingers are sore and lock. The side of my thighs hurt when pulling up my pants as they brush against me. I want everyone to go away. One may say to me to go for a short walk but in order do that i use a cane and when everything hurts like it does today, any kind of short walk in not feasible. I am typing this and it is hard to do. My kids and husband are asking if i am alright and if there is anything they can do. I do not have patience and the littlest thing annoys me. I am not feeling sorry for myself because this is the way it is. This can be me all day or just half a day or a few hours. I never know. I do what i can and deal with it the best way i can. I have fms/cfs/cp and this is my life. I am just glad that i am at an 8/10 because today could be worse.

oh Blueeyes this illness steels so much...i wish i could help you...just know i truly understand. All my days are bad pain days and i am trying so hard but i am bored of being indoors or in bed and like you worn out with pain.

I pray tomorrow is better for you and all of us on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back