View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 10:18 AM #2 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: somewhere
State: anywhere
Diagnosed: 01/2008
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New member from Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Dee i am the other end of the Uk but nice to meet you. My fibro started around then too...2007/2008.I am sorry you are a fellow sufferer and to have breast cancer too...well thats so so hard.

Its a long time after to be facing reconstruction now and it cant help the fibro having surgery so very tough for you.

I hope you stay on here as so many people join ...we get friendly communicating and sharing stories and then disappear.

My fibro has got much worse in the last 18 months and i know what you mean feeling old and shuffling around.

I hope the site helps and you can join in on some threads or post more of your own. Take Care