Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
AK
Hello, this is my first time posting....I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in August of 2011 shortly after giving birth to my first child. Last year I was also diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and currently I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child and dealing with both these illnesses. Last August I had to quit a job I loved due to health problems from the fibro/RA and then shortly after found myself unexpectedly pregnant, so needless to say things have been difficult and I'm having a hard time coping! It would be great to talk with some people who understand what I'm going thru because so many people just don't get it 😢

Hello leamanda21,

Welcome, glad you found us. Congratulations on the precious baby! How are you juggling these 3 conditions? Are there any things in particular that help?

Usually I'd advise, #1 magnesium malate as it helps relax the muscles and mind. #2 Vitamin D3 Fmers are usually low and it can cause more pain and helps prevent all kinds of illnesses. #3 keep a log of what you eat, what you take, your sleeping patterns etc. It is very helpful to see any patterns of what may make you better or worse.

Of course, I'd want you to do what your Dr. says first. As we are all so different, it is a trial and error adventure as to what can/cannot work for you.

So, feel free to question,vent,etc. We are here for you. Someone is usually about to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back