Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Arkansas
Hi! I have been doing all natural with fiber- supplements, and major diet changes.. no gluten, little grains, no sugar, caffeine etc... It took a year, but finally was feeling amazing. My mind was clear, I had lots of energy, walking 20-30 miles a week, but then the holidays hit.... I hit a wall the week before Christmas with all the stress and chaos the holidays seem to bring with them. I had a couple foods I shouldn't, didn't get enough rest and just overall did too much. I am back to all my natural things.... but it's taking a while to get back to normal, feeling so guilty about not taking care of myself during the holiday season. I am so tired and have so many new pains that I didn't have previously and I feel like my mind is struggling.... anyone experience new pains with a new flare up? They seem to be very intense this time. Also---anyone have luck doing all natural as well? Thanks and happy new year!

Hi. I am new to this forum. I, too, will have "new" and hard pains occur at times. I've never gone the natural route, but sometimes medications help on a temporary basis. Blessings.

Hi I am recently diagnosed as of January 2016 this is the hardest thing I have ever been up against so all advice is so so welcomed. Does fibre supplements help? You sound like you have had fibro for a long time? Can you tell me of other natural supplements u have found to be of benefit, as I am currently on 900mg gabapentin, 400mg of tramadol, 2000mg of paracetamol and capsaicin cream heat helps but only for a few hours then tired and pain again. Tia advice very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back