Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
For the last several months I have been suffering from severe hip and leg pain. I have also been having pain in my butt cheeks. It feels like I have been beaten with a baseball bat. When I get up in the morning or if I have been sitting or laying down for a long time it takes several minutes for me to be able to walk normally. My husband says I stagger like I'm drunk which I do. Anybody else experience this type of feeling?

Hay sweetie,I'm wondering if you have sciatica.that will go through your bum.and yes my legs are the worsed part for me.i feel like I have been doing swats .my sciatica comes for weeks .then goes for weeks .then back again.
I've also started walking sideways.i really understand your pain.i wish I had something to say to help x

What dose tramadol do you take Forgetmenot and gabby.....which help which type of pain the most.

Krista yes I have very bad legs hips bottom and back....I struggle to bend then straighten up or get out of a chair and walk.

It s a vicious circle severe pain and weakness so inability to walk much but then over time sitting too long or laying in bed probably everything seizes up even more.

It certainly wears you down when nothing works.

I have horrible hip and leg pain. My pain doctor thought I had bursitis, I had a cortisone shot in each hip. It lasted about a month and then it is back as bad if not a little worse than before. He told me if it comes back then it is the fibro. I think it is more like chronic bursitis but what so I know? I have the pain the shoots down my thigh as well. Numbing in my feet. I am having surgery Friday in my right foot for a neuroma. I'm scared to death that it will come. Now I have a bump at the base of my hand and my whole thumb hurts. It is always something and I am really getting stressed because I have not been able to work since last September. Sorry I got a little off track, I just needed to vent I guess. Thanks for "listening"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back