Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Iowa
If I'm not sleeping at all I am sleeping most of 24hrs. I don't know what to do. I get one good day or 2 in between the sleep deprivation and the low energy of hypersomnia. I don't know why. No one knows why. I have taken every sedating med out there and I'm still on 4. :( I want to enjoy hobbies and feel bad about how the house looks.

Have you tryed Amnitriptoline? Its actually an old antidepressent. Its been a Godsend for me.

This forum is getting annoying! I have to stop it from loading the page, tell it to fully load the page, type my response, copy my response, reload the page, paste my response, and then submit or it either reloads forever or times out and I don't know if it sent.

Again.. On Amitriptyline, gabapentin, trazodone, hydroxyzine, flurazepam, belsomra, and valerian root just for insomnia even if they might have other benefits. Trying to get off amitriptyline and trazodone. Just got off 800mg of seroquel and lamictal. I've tried something like 5-8 antipsychotics, SSRIs, SNRIs, tricyclics, mirtazapine, doxepin, z-drugs like ambien and lunesta, rozerem, all sorts of benzos because the dose can go higher than is approved for z-drugs and random drugs of random classes I don't feel like looking up. If I really try to list them all I can fill a notebook page for ONLY insomnia treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back