Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
OR
I have been so tired today! I think it might be because I took my migraine medication last night when I went to bed. It's never had that kind effect on me before. I am becoming a little bit perkier as the day goes by, which makes me think my body is processing something out of my system. If it was just fatigue I would expect to become more tired as the day passes

Hi DK...I know you rarely complain at all about your symptoms and mainly give support....so it must be a bad day!

I hope you continue to feel better as the day goes on....weekend tomorrow so maybe you can get some' me' time and rest in...Take Care

Thanks willow, I've been gradually feeling better. I'm glad for the weekend, though. It is difficult to get extra rest on a workday. I've been alternating resting and walking today.

I hope you are feeling better - I know your hands have been giving you trouble

Hi I am new to this Forum. Can someone help me on how to post a new thread?

Hi ginasherwood, welcome
There is a button at the top left of the screen that says "new thread". The trick is you only see the button when you have chosen a general topic, but have not yet drilled down to a specific thread. You should see the button when you see the list of all the threads people have already started under a topic. But if you click on a specific thread, you won't see the button.

Hope this makes sense, I can't tell if I'm explaining it right :)

Thank you for the reply. I hope you are having a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back