rEaLiTy blurrs so who can answer? who will answer? who to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGogh

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
I say something that I think is funny but no one laughs...there arises a concern but history tells me that few will get it so what to say? symptoms get worse but I haven't been diagnosed yet with Fibro so it seems common that the choices of who to turn to is small to start and getting smaller by the hour.

One day I feel strange but don't know what to call it or maybe I don't even know how to explain it. Those people who I once thought were a given for people to turn to now seem to be frustrated and uncompassionate I don't like the spiral of things getting worse yet not knowing where to go...pictures float by in my mind but I'm fairly sure that now one knows what they are or what they mean so how do I say: " do you know the painting: The Scream by Edvard Munch ? Have you ever felt like that? Did you ever wonder what his motivation was to paint it?

If someone said to you as was said to ALice: This will make you feel better and you felt worse than you ever remembered would you be tempted to take it?

I want to sleep for a while and wake up better than I did today

Hello VanGogh,

Since you joined the forum some of your whacky comments have made me laugh out loud. I definitely get your humour!

Sorry you're feeling low....but there's always tomorrow....that's where I'm at too, just now. Those in my life who I thought were 'a given' have often let me down, too. I've stopped talking about the pain to them. 'The scream' says it all, I agree. What a great painting!

The sooner the Rheumatologist looks you over, the better. x

Thanks PandQ for your thoughts and support.

There can be little doubt that I look at things differently than most. It causes me both comfort and pain depending on my state in the moment and also the ability for others to see or " get it ".

That said I have noticed an amazing connection when the " getting it " part is followed with clues that the value is real to the reader.

So, for example, my book case often holds clues to the way that I think. In my whole life I have had less than five people who took the time to look at my book case and if they took a little more time they might have noticed a pattern. But if one doesn't take the time to look at the book case then the pattern is near impossible to see. I do recall once a stranger who was visiting with friends spotted a clue from the couch. They got up and walked over to the book case and started looking at the books, the condition of the books, and the pattern in which they were laid out. She told me and the room that I could tell anyone who asked exactly where any book was on the book case.

We played that game for a while and afterwards everyone who was there realized that in that very room that they had visited many times there existed a major clue about me that they never knew. After that the same people took me more seriously than they had before...even considering that I might have something important to say....then

I revealed to them that I was an accidental "ventriloquist" only appearing like I was born on this planet.

I like your bookshelf story although you won't see mine in view.....privacy issues. When I say 'like' I really mean that your amazement is understandable that few people see the real you...or rather the nuances that make up 'you'.

I'm getting a picture here....the blank faces when you mention your planet etc!

I like your bookshelf story although you won't see mine in view.....privacy issues. When I say 'like' I really mean that your amazement is understandable that few people see the real you...or rather the nuances that make up 'you'.

I'm getting a picture here....the blank faces when you mention your planet etc!

Besides a sincere Thank You ( TY ) I'd like to invite you into the " Cloakroom " meaning into PMing which is a way to say whatever you might want to say and not need to share it with others who are not interested even though they MIGHT peek at it just because it is there.

I also love the term "Cloakroom" because that is what we called the coat closet in the back of our classroom in grade school. And, although it was never explained it was never asked about either why "Cloakroom"? and what is a " cloak anyway?

It's so easy to look things up these days and even get pictures. But post a picture here seems a little more complicated than it need be. So if anyone else is so inclined and knows how to do it thank you for your assistance.

There were many important lessons learned in The Cloakroom back in grade school we even used it as intended but I don't recall too many kids wearing
" Cloaks " except Irene N who was, IMHO, the smartest student in THE WORLD! I actually loved her for her BRAINS! Even though she had other attributes <g>:!:

Hello VanGogh,

............ 'The scream' says it all, I agree. What a great painting!

The sooner the Rheumatologist looks you over, the better. x

Have you seen the Sam Kinison version of this painting?

If I can figure out how to paste it here I would but I think those who run this forum have found a way to disable or at least to make it a little more difficult to simpley copy and paste.

" Controlling " our environment is getting to be very important because left to our own devices we HB's can not be trusted.to always do the right thing...and what IS " the right thing " anyway?

TVG

No, I hadn't seen the Sam Kinison version but looked it up.....not the same impact for me as the one I'm more familiar with.

No, I hadn't seen the Sam Kinison version but looked it up.....not the same impact for me as the one I'm more familiar with.

Well, art is a curious thing,,,I don't look at the two versions in the same way. Kinisons is mostly a parody as I see it; and a goof.

Kinison painting, I kept hearing the unrefined drunk heavy metal scream in my head every time I look at it. Make me wanna paint many different kind of face on the same view like Abe Lincoln or some other major political figures. You made me think of the line I've heard my uncle once said about his old boss, he said " if there's a time that he actually can be kind and have wild sense of humor, but he is so terrible at expressing it , it doesn't show "

Is it funny ? Or is it my face that twitching?

I guess my sense of humor is not going to be recognized anywhere but for what it's worth you are very funny and delightful to me. Who cares what other people sees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back