Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
As an alternative to using alot of pain meds i am interested in knowing if anyone has tried the fascia blaster with success
I just started using it and i have seen a little. Hoping that it helps elevate most of the pain and i can get off all the medication i am on

I saw a number of youtube videos on the fascia blaster - and honestly, just looking at the thing, with its little teeth (well, that's what they look like to me!), I went ouch ouch ouch...so I am also curious as to whether it helped anyone. It looks way too painful for me.

I have been using it pain is going down ...when you watch ashley black explain fascia when its built up in areas there is more pain
I find my top outside shoulders are sensitive and shoulder blades
Have to go over it gently
I dont press that hard but i wear out easy when doing it i try to count to 100 on each area so maybe do arms one day legs next etc....
I am starting to think it was a good investment

oh I didn't know that's what it called before but wow I actually did buy it a while back so I went digging it back up, ( I'm a sucker for any innovative massaging tools if I see it I buy ) I guess now I remember why I stop using it cause my arms and body is too tired to keep it up . It's not that bad as long as I don't accidentally sit on it ( ouch!!) but I guess when I really want to use it I don't have any strength to move it along.:cry:

I just was given a facia blaster by my best friend who heard it helps fibro. Has anyone really noticed a difference? Does anyone focus on any particular areas or just where the pain is at the time?

My biggest struggle is it might help, but actually moving my arms to blast is painful sometimes and kinda negates the effort

I can only use any types of massagers in the area that far far away from fibro spots cause my fibro spots are too painful for me to mess with, the only thing that can works directly on my fibro pains spots is to apply pain patches and leave it alone while trying to relax as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back