View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 07:36 PM #3 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: it's too much, just too much....

Oh no Vickythecat. XOXO I wish I living next to you so I can help you lighten some loads or moaning about fibro together. It's not fair , it's so not fair at all with all the things that life throwing at you. That is too much. I understand your kittens are precious but at this point Would you considering letting them get adoption ? You can't take care of everything at this magnitude on your condition . I mean I had to ask someone else taking care of my cat at the moment cause I can't bring him with me at where I'm currently staying. It was the best possible choice for my cat at this moment too cause he get the best of care. You can list them up with pictures on places like adopt a pet website where you can receive email conversation with the one who wish to adopt and choose who ever you wish to give them to near your own location. Some people might even list with adoption fees for making sure all the shots and basic medical need before final adoption. Wouldn't that lighten your loads perhaps? My heart goes out to you please rant and moan as much as you need I'm listening .
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipnatee N For This Useful Post:
vickythecat (09-30-2017)