View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 05:16 AM #65 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Exercise intolerance , how real is it?

Oh yes , you really hit it right out of the park there Diamond. (or what would be the saying it UK, I'm not sure)

As far as walking the dog.. well the dog is 17 year old so we can only walk around the small little house that I'm staying in just enough to do her businsses . I shouldn't even call it a walk. But there's a little pond behind the house so when the weather is right and I get small burst if energy I usualy take her around there . Comparing to street block in manhattan I think it's epuibalance to one street block maybe.

That's why I'm sometime think exercise intorarance it's more mentally than physically fix. If we could manipulate our adrenaline in someway. Maybe just maybe we can get our life back and exercise again.

I posted about the used of Kratom leaf and Coca tea for this specific treatment , but because I haven't try it yet ( and too awkward to order them in this address) I don't have much prove on my own yet. But it's sound promising.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipnatee N For This Useful Post:
diamond (10-13-2017)