Have you tried Cryotherapy or Whole Body Infrared Light Therapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safleyn

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Missouri
My husband and I are researching these alternative therapies thinking we are going to open a recovery center specializing in this. Our research suggests that both treatments are highly beneficial for relief of fibromyalgia symptoms. However, I want to hear first hand from more people who have tried it.

Have you tried either of these alternatives? If so, would you kindly share your experience?

To your health,

No I haven’t. What are your qualifications? Do you have a medical background? If you’re starting a business based on this treatment, why don’t you have the answers you seek? I always view people such as you with a ginormous degree of suspicion. Far to may charletins are lurking in this world waiting to pounce on the desperate with unproven treatments. Kind of like the TV faith healing avagelizers begging for money from the poor to pad their bank account.

You’re not getting any help from me. Legit people don’t resort to an Internet forum for research.

Don't even. I'm not chasing that rabbit

I've had one Cyrotherapy treatment and will soon be doing one a day for two weeks. It's a rush that much I can tell you. I also purchased a cheap infra red Sauna for detoxing. Will keep everyone posted. I see no need to be rude but I agree you should know about the therapy before considering it as a business. Hey everyone's looking to make a buck off of everyone. My Chiro wants 850.00 for supplements of course no one's supplements work as well as his. And most every doctor I have been to is interested only in his insurance payment or what drug he can sell me. There is no such thing as real health care in America

I'm not sure why the hostility. I go to a chiropractor regularly because it does help me. I buy supplements that I found to help manage my fibro. Sadly most treatments for any chronic illness does cost money. I don't thin this person is trying to troll us or trying to sell us anything just trying to research if these treatments have helped people fibro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back