View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:19 AM #10 (permalink)
awieleba

awieleba

HI Robert

well, kinda sounds exactly like my rhuemy vist. (all of them). I did test + for an arthritis gene. He does not think that its related to this at all. I hope your biopsy helps, but be prepared it might not. Mine was not much help at all. It did have atrophic fiber but neuro said from disuse....I am going to get copies of it all ( I said I wasnt but I am) and go to a new mda/als clinic instead of the university. I saw an ent and it wasnt much help either. Just told it was LPR. I understand how you feel, and I hope that your muscle biopsy is more informative! We seem to be on a similar journey, but you are a better speller!

I go back and forth with just not going to the doctor at all or trying to figure it out? Some days it is nice to not know and have that hope. Other days I feel nervous because things seem to be getter wose inregards to muscle pain. Anyway, sorry, this thread is not about me.

I am glad you had a nice lunch with your wife, it is easy when no kids around! today is my 9th year anniversary and my hubby and I are going out to nice dinner and cigar bar. I look foward to spending the evening with him and not having the kids always interupt us!

Good luck with biopsy!