View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:11 AM #5 (permalink)
k2626

k2626

Thanks for your response> I guess I thought one had to have the twitching at the moment of the EMG-I (of course) during the test had no twitching. I also was fearful when the new neuro today said that sometimes it doesnt show up right away on an EMG.

The thing with me is my cracking is not normal.I am SO tired of drs saying "joint cracking" is normal. I know in some cases it is. However, I never had cracks like this until about a wk after the onset of my migratory pains. For example I counted 15 cracks in 10 min, they are loud hard cracks, other times one joint will crack 5 time within a minute, at night when I roll over all you hear are my shoulders. Now my joints are coming out of the socket, mainly the hips, pelvic and knees--the neuro today was somewhat shocked at this...

What do you feel the reason is for your symptoms? Did most just onset all at once? Most of mine did aside from the twithing which was months after the pains and the muscle pulls/cramps which just started happening.

I do not have fibro as I dont have the tender spots. Before my dr scared me today I have been thinking MS, Lyme or some sort of connective tissue disorder (though labs clear)

I think I am going to request an LP as my next step