Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
CT
I live in connecticut and was wondering if anyone out there knows if it's possible to get medical marajuana for fibro in ct. its not on the list but ive heard that if your case is bad enough you can get it approved, but im not sure if this is just rumor or how this actualy works.
so far im trying medicine but the past 7 months before i was officialy diagnosed i was using medical mj (bought it from someone) to self medicate and it was helping so much so in case the medcines the dr gives me dont work out i wanted to have a back up plan in place but i wanted to do it legally i dont like having to buy the drugs illegaly id prefer to have the card and do it the proper way. does anyone know anythign about this for connecticut and fibro? thank you.

Move to Washington. We have it here. :) I don't know about Connecticut, sorry....I have a good cream I use on muscle pains made from marijuana. It's pretty strong stuff, but is very fragrant so I can only use at home...LOL.

Hi I amin Illinois they just approved medical marguana in our state. They do not even have any dispenseries here yet and are taking apps for the card. How is the process in your state and how hard was it for you to get approved? Any info would be appreciated.

I have so many documented health conditions, I went in (figuring it would be a couple of weeks), met with a physician and authorized the release of my medical information. I was approved after my medical appointment. Easy peasy....It didn't seem to take very long for dispensaries to be available. I went to a coop dispensary.

i was wondering this same thing! i just recently moved to florida from connecticut. i was disappointed that we lost our bill for medical marijuana by 2% but at least it's gaining exposure! i've smoked marijuana (and still do) and it has been the only thing that's helped me function with my pain and depression. i've read the terms for connecticut's medical marijuana law a hundred times over to try and figure out if i moved back if i'd be able to get it. it's tough because the bill was passed with the intentions of making it difficult for anyone outside of that list to be approved for it. i have a feeling that you're right with saying that if your case if bad enough, and you find the right doctor, you could possibly get it approved. it's a pain in the ass, isn't it? i've debated moving to colorado or california where it's MUCH easier to get my medicine. it's so frustrating! i'm not a drug addict, i just want to function like the rest of society.

anyway, i think you should do some in-depth research on connecticut doctors and see if you can find any that you know for sure have recommended medical marijuana to their patients, or at least support it. a lot of doctors are weary about giving out permission to use it, even if you do have one of the approved illnesses because they may still be able to get in trouble with the federal law. keep digging! it may take some hard work but if marijuana relieves your symptoms, even just a little bit, it's worth looking into!
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back