Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
I've been doing tapping for some time now....do it daily, some days more than on others. One can look it up as we can't post links here I gather.

EFT = Emotional Freedom Technique

Tapping is exactly that, learning the areas on neck/thyroid area, and areas on face and top of head to "WAKE UP ENERGY" paths...our energy flow gets stuck....that's what acupuncture does but tapping is free and we do it at home.

I was very very active all my life until I hit about 55 or so....and I woke myself up with dancing and exercise.....now it's mild stretching, recumbent bike in living room and tapping.

Jam, thanks for posting about the tapping.

I totally forgot about that. i was taught that by one of the best doctors ive been to.
i would recommend her to anyone. she believed fibromyalgia and Ketmine for my pains. it was a great help to me and my body.
lowered my pain levels to a 2 sometimes a 1. could still function on it.

this is very easy to do and it helped me reduce my stress and gave me great calmness.

learn how to do this and let us all know if this works for you.

I'm glad you know about Tapping, we need to be reminded on so much that CAN work for us and HELP us.

Meditation
Tapping (I did my whole face area this morning before I got out of bed)

What is tapping?

There are a lot of sites and youtubes on tapping.

Tapping utilizes the body’s energy meridian points by stimulating them with your fingertips – literally tapping into your body’s own energy and healing power.

moe its worth trying.

Tapping beats adding more drugs to our systems....it can't hurt and can be positive. J

I'll give it a try.

moe, it's not a cure, but one can do it anywhere....watching tv just start tapping the thyroid area for one place....as I type this I'm tapping my thyroid area....as it says above, tapping into energy fields...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back