Has anyone tried My Pain Away Fibro Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingwithfibro

Distinguished member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
US
State
HI
aloha fellow fibronaughts (i heard this somewhere in this forum and i'm stealing it)

has anyone tried My Pain Away Fibro Cream? a friend saw it on someone's fb page and brought it to my attention. i did a quick online review search and although not many, it was mostly positive. i'm obviously not expecting a miracle cream but if it noticeably helped someone on this forum i think i'll try it too!

I just bought it. it does help with some of the pain, for the most part does work. have to apply it several times a day. can be expensive. helps with hands and arms for me. doesn't work in to many other places for me anyways. it does work so I'm glad I tried it at least.

The cream is made by Topricin and comes in the form of a lotion. They state that it is made up of natural and organic ingredients. Topricin advances that it reduces the need for pills; reduces FM spasms and their intensity and improvement of sleep and quality of life. Looking at this cocktail of claims, I concluded that they are superfluous. The accreditation is their own and no hard scientific or medical facts to back their claims. Any vain sounding and generalized claims in a medical product should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

I recall hearing about this a while back, but for some reason I didn't buy it. I don't know if it was due to the cost, or more likely, I simply forgot about it.

As usual with FM, It is a trial and error. it did not work for me. Getting real tired of the creams not working for me. $$$$

ah thanks for the feedback guys. i guess it's a 50/50. if i believe it's also moisturizing my very dry body, i could justify buying it. because if it doesn't help with the pain at least it's feeding my dry cells. unless ofcourse it doesn't moisturize at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back