Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
My most best relaxation discovery I've found for me who's living with main symptoms of fibromyalgia and panic disorder ( and all the other symptoms) thank to lots of home relaxation treatment on YouTube research while I was bored cause I couldn't move much for many days do to pains.

Basically just a small hand full of aspirins drop in the hot bath water. It's so soothing to my extensive pains, not to mention that it's one of the most ingredient use in cosmetic products do to benifit of treating skin health and hair , softly exfoliating skin leaving your skin soft and smooth without the hard scrubbing, your hair will be silky soft and healthy. And if you throw in some baking soda or epsom salt and whatever smell you like adding in your bath, you wouldn't even want to leave your tub. :wink: ( personally I love to drop in just a bit of Vick rub in to soothe my headache) . Don't worry about aspirin absorbing cause thanks to the large amount of water , you won't absorb any more than one or two pill at most even after hours of soaking. :D

wow never heard of aspirin in the bath glad it helps you.

wow never heard of aspirin in the bath glad it helps you.

Well medically I wouldn't say it effect much more than just temporary soothing. But since all the pain medications don't seem to work for me, as mind as well toss them all in to the tub :mrgreen: . At least I'll feel soft and smooth after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back