New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

snapdragon928 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Muskegon
State: MI
Diagnosed: 01/2014
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
snapdragon928 is on a distinguished road
Default dietary measures

I was wondering if any of you found a reduction in symptoms with different dietary approaches. I read the gluten post and that interests me. My problem is my food choices are often limited by my income, I reliy on food pantries, mobile and otherwise, and my friend gave me a bunch of food and spices recently because she went on a strict diet. I have a possible lactose problem but havent tried eliminating it yet because sometimes I have symptoms and sometimes not. It depends on the day. Started when I had my gallbladder out and worsened after getting my appendix out. Stomach pain comes and goes with no rhyme or reason, I have Gerd and frequent diareha with no rhyme or reason. Theyve checked me out for my stomach and it came out alls good, just slightly inflamed esophagus. I dont have celiac disease according to my exam but I wonder sometimes if going gluten free would help. I tried it this year and did the fodmap diet but I wasnt totally strict with it. I am trying to limit my sugar intake but I had desert eating out tonight, I am in more pain now.
snapdragon928 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
food, free, friend, gluten, good, income, pain, problem, symptoms