Status
Not open for further replies.
Diagnosis
02/2004
Country
US
State
Maine
I have been in some pretty nasty pain since the weather changed. It really is an all over pain, it feels like I have been in a car accident. My feet are starting to hurt again, my toes feel like they are swollen and they hurt really bad. Sometimes it is almost like they are on fire and nothing seems to help. Is this something normal? I take 450 mg of lyrica a day and I am not sure that it helps at all. I was wondering what other people take for medicine. I have other medical issues so I take quite a few meds.
IF anyone could tell me what they take for fibro I would appreciate it.

Kirsten

Have you been checked for arthritis? I can always tell when a storm or cold front is coming in because my arthritis acts up. My joints just start to flair and feel swollen. I'm only 26, so it's not just part of aging!

I Hear you. The last 2-3 days for me have been hell, too. I have woke up crying from cramps, my nodules in my abdomen are all flared up, my skin is stinging and last night by thumb just had this immense pain run though it and I couldn't move it for awhile. It was horrible. I don't know if it's related to cold or I did something wrong.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling awful, too. I was took one dose of Cymbalta and had a bad reaction. I then got Gabapentin, but it makes me feel weak, groggy, and depressed. I'm now trying Sam-e supplement. I took 400mg for a week and bumped up to 800mg before bed last night. I have had a slight upset stomach now and again, but I do have to say at 800mg - wow - my pain is like 80% better. It's not helping my stomach nodules, though - but the cramps and tenderness is really getting a lot of relief. We'll see how it goes from here since I'm just starting. I'm also taking a vitamin B Complex, multi-vitamin with 1000 IU of D3 (I have to take 1000 IU D3 per doctor since I have low vitamin D, or did), Magnesium, Garlic, and acidophilus. (I take the garlic and acidophilus to help fight girl problems but I still get them, *sigh*).

Yes! It's been since Tuesday for me, as the cold front was approaching. I always have aching and stabbing pain in my feet, ankles, and heels, but for the last few days it's included my hands and arms. It's been pretty bad!

I take celexa, skelaxin at night, and lortab. I don't see how people make it without pain meds. Hopefully it'll get better, but this is the time for cold fronts to be coming through a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back