Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
AU
State
VIC
I do have Arthritis in my TMJs. And I have this pain all over my body that feels like arthritis. In my forearms, hands, spine, knees....
Really worried. I want to MRI my whole body haha (at least my spine)
Is this just typical of Fibro? Also my eyes, feel kinda stiff too and dry! And Bladder pain issues.
Does anyone else get this?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Yes, we all feel like this and your best bet is to talk with your doctor to come up with ways of combating your pain issues. If you read through the alternative methods section you will find all kinds of ways to self help yourself deal with pain. Many members enjoy going to a heated pool to help relax and strengthen their muscles. Some like massages or soaking in a tub of warm water and epson salts. Many members look at different vitamins that help with pain and others have suggested different bedding to provide more cushioning for aching muscles and bones.

Often blood work with point to different types of arthritis and simple x-rays or bone density tests can help as well. I hope you will read the chronic pain section and read old and new posts yo learn many coping skills. Glad you found us and I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back