DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
Hi All,

I woke up about a week ago with pain in my right ribs. I thought it was a pulled muscle but it didn't get any better for a few days. Finally, I went to the Urgent Care Clinic yesterday and had them do x-rays. Nothing showed up. It hurts when I breathe (no fever or cold and nothing on the x-ray) and it hurts to touch my ribs on the side near the breast and under the breast.

I've not done any exercise that would cause a pulled muscle and there were no cracked ribs.

Have any of you just woke up with this kind of pain. I'm going to my PCP tomorrow for a second opinion (she deals with fibro) and get a blood workup.

Thanks,
Kim

Yep. But you can pull a muscle even in your sleep. I tent to do it when I wake up and yawn turn a bit funny and bang. The muscle in between the ribs are very painful and hurts to breath.and can last weeks. So do see a Dr and get sometime for the pain.
Trust me is so easy to do.i pulled my ribs so many times.

I have a horrible pain under my right breast at times too, but it does not hurt to breathe. But when I get them they hurt so bad I have to jump up and stretch to try to get it out. Mine started there but now it rolls around to my back it hurts really bad then it just disappears. But if I try to bend over forward it comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back