Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 PM #1 (permalink)
undefinesick

undefinesick
Default Pain Meds

I am interested to purchase some medicines online. How good is .com for pain meds? Please let me know asap

Last edited by Al : 09-12-2009 at 12:29 AM Reason: Don't need the link here

Old 09-11-2009, 11:36 PM #2 (permalink)
joelc

joelc
Default Re: Pain Meds

Why are you posting this here? Won't your doctor prescribe some? Sorry if I sound a bit skeptical about your motives but your first post is concerning this?

Old 09-12-2009, 12:27 AM #3 (permalink)
Al

Al

Not likely that you'll get anything but negative results here. We hate first time posters dropping links to other sites. We're very suspicious and protective here.

AL.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:11 PM #4 (permalink)
seand777

seand777
Angry Re: Pain Meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by undefinesick View Post
I am interested to purchase some medicines online. How good is .com for pain meds? Please let me know asap
No offense, but your post is a drug seeking behavior. Most of us here have more things to worry about than getting pain medications. If you have a Doctor, you have no business looking for this stuff on the internet anyways.

Please only post legitimate or real concerns if you have them. As you can tell, this is a tight and protective community. I am sure most of us will be glad to help you if you have a Motor Neuron Disease related issue. But NOT for this topic

Sean

Old 08-19-2010, 03:50 AM #5 (permalink)
irginia

irginia

Hi,

Actually pain can be sharp or dull, burning or numbing, minor or major, acute or chronic. It can be a minor inconvenience or completely disabling. Both the area of the injury and how the brain deals with signals from the area of pain affect the sensation. Generally, medications try either to stop the transmission of pain from the site of injury or to affect the brain directly.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:50 PM #6 (permalink)
brooksea

brooksea

duh? huh? Have you lost your motor neurons? If not, don't post, unless you know someone that has!

Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 PM #7 (permalink)
Al

Al

This guy is a first time poster(scammer) trying to drop a link that he gets paid for everyone of us that goes to his link. If someone's a little rude to him he deserves it. He came here to suck us into his med company trap.

AL.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:13 AM #8 (permalink)
marthawil30

marthawil30

There are many painrelif avaiable. Can you tell me which is the best one.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:28 PM #9 (permalink)
Al

Al

Ask your doctor. You better not be trying to pull any crap or you're gone.

AL.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:31 PM #10 (permalink)
thistlegal

thistlegal

Does this sort of thing happen often, with people looking for drug information, or trying to get people to go to links

Old 12-13-2010, 09:25 PM #11 (permalink)
sadiemae

sadiemae

No, the moderators are usually on top of these scammers. If you do see something that doesnt seem right, right above the post reply button on the lower left corner there is a red triangle with a ! in the middle. Click on this to report a bad post.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:46 AM #12 (permalink)
landofsmiles

landofsmiles

I take 2 tramadol and 2 paracetemol before sleep. Told this the strongest I can get before morphine.

Closed Thread

Tags
good, meds, pain