Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
ID
Ugh today is a very bad day. I have pain in my shoulders, that's my primary source of pain and neck, elbows, knees, thighs, feet and wrist just that basic run over by a truck feeling except this time the truck ran over me and then decided to back up and run over me again.:mad:

I called the nuero to see if they had the results of my sleep study and to just let them know how crappy I felt. Of course I had to leave a message. I haven't taken anything yet besides ibuprofen, I have loratabs, but I seem to be taking them more and more often as my symptoms are worse so I asked if there was something else I could take.

Sorry this post was mainly just a vent. I am just frustrated today. At my last visit The dr. sent me for the sleep study told me I might have fibro or ms and depending on the results we would do an MRI and maybe different meds and then said he would see me in three months. :mad. Ughhhhhhh

:-( I'm sorry I didn't see this when you first wrote it. Have you had any relief with your shoulders/neck? And have you gotten those results you were waiting for within these last few days since you wrote this?

Mr. Fish, Don't worry if your post feels like venting here, because most of the folks over here get you! I'm also feeling so crappy lately... I was ok for several months, but as you know fibro symptoms always come back... an often with a vengeance! We all know what is like living with pain, so don't worry, we understand if you feel like venting, actually everyone over here is welcome to come and vent :)

By the way, my main problem right now is my neck, shoulders upper/lower back as well. So hard to be in any position for too long, right? I feel your pain! I truly hope you can get diagnosis soon and hope you are not suffering from MS! Hang in there! You are not alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back