Not open for further replies.

claire74

Diagnosis
00/2009
Country
uk
State
co antrim
Omg,i have had the worst nts pain in a long time,,i have had fibro since 2009,,the pain was so bad i was crying,,i had pain in every part of my body,have just been takin co-codomol 30/500,,anyone suggest any other medication,,,:(

When you get that all encompassing pain where even the pores of your skin hurt I just cry my eyes out (somehow that helps funnily enough. Must be some kind of release mechanism) and if you are in a position to do so tuck yourself up in bed or cosy on the sofa with a good book or film, something that makes you feel good. If you have the energy for a small walk that helps me sometimes if I haven't already got passed that stage.
Some times all you can do is ride it out.

Omg,i have had the worst nts pain in a long time,,i have had fibro since 2009,,the pain was so bad i was crying,,i had pain in every part of my body,have just been takin co-codomol 30/500,,anyone suggest any other medication,,,:(
I have that pain most of the time, the only pain med that helps me is Tramadol, along with my twice a day Lyrica and Savella. When I hurt that much, all I can do is stay in bed and cry, Xanax helps just to relax my emotions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back