Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
US
State
Nv
For anyone who has or is with someone with fibro

Fibromyalgia for dummies.

My husband and I are reading it together :)

Has anyone read this book yet?

I have not read it. Do you find it helpful?

i saw it on the kindle store and thought about getting it

You know, I have downloaded a lot of For Dummies books from my library and I've yet to finish one. They're so big and I can't find the time to read them. Ok, that's just an excuse. Is there anything in the book worth sharing, Justamom? Perhaps, I'll see if it is available through my library and add it to my list of "to read" books.

I have to laugh. It's sitting next to my chair. I've barely even looked at it since the first day. We are suppose to read it together, but as of yet no go. It has a lot of info in it, and I'm sure all of this is online too, but mainly I'm hoping for the chapter called helping someone you care about who's hurting... To see if any advice will help my husband who is trying to "get it"

For anyone who has or is with someone with fibro

Fibromyalgia for dummies.

My husband and I are reading it together :)

Has anyone read this book yet?

I love the books for dummies; they are normally well researched and informative. How are you finding it ? I might just have a look on Amazon or see if I can't downlaod a smaple chapter.

Yes, I've read it. I have about 5 or 6 fibro books, and fibro for dummies is my favorite! I couldn't put it down.

Hello,
I haven't read it yet. Is it helpful for Fibromyalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back