Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2002
Country
US
State
WA
Hi, i am new to the site, i have been living with fibro since 2002 at least that is when i was diagnosed with it. I have some good days and then the days that i call my tin man days. My joints get stiff and most of my body hurts. I am on medication for this and take pain pills for when the pain gets to be to much, it will only dull the pain but it is some relief. Tired is my middle name my nights are long and some times no sleep. I try to look on the bright side of things and keep my chin up, for other then this i have a wonderful husband and kids who i love dearly. I am happy i found this site on facebook, it will be nice to talk with others that have the same problem though i would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Hi bajamama... and welcome to the forum! Your name for the bad days made me smile... that's very descriptive and fitting! :lol:

I'm glad to hear that you seem to have a good support system with your husband and kids... sometimes it feels as if that's half the battle, just knowing that someone understands what you're dealing with.

Hi bajamama! Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us! This community is full of really helpful members, who are always willing to listen and give advice whenever you need it, so please don't hesitate to create new threads and check the old ones :)

By the way, I love your optimism! Not many people in this situation are this optimistic :) Being optimistic will definitely help you get thru the bad days, believe me! Just keep your chin up and keep that amazing attitude! We are all in the same boat!

Welcome to the forum. Well we look forward to swapping opinions with you on a great many subjects through-out this forum. I am sure if you take time to read through the back posts, as well as, the new ones you will find lots of coping skills and opinions on different medications. There are topic sections dealing with the main symptoms of fibro, as well as, pub and tea time which is the off-topic fun section where we talk about our day or hobbies, or etc... Glad you found us and hope you come by often. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back