Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
Maryland
I just want to thank everyone on here. From the site creators, to the admins, to the members. Thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to go when Im feeling all alone with this fibromyalgia. I can come here and realize that Im not alone. That I have a support group, that I have help. And that I can help others gives me a sence of purpous. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. That you are a true blessing from God.
Thank You so much,
SNCKRS

No problem man. That's what we're here for.

You are very welcome :) I'm very happy that you actually find this forum useful and find all the support you are in need of over here. I'm sure it means a lot to the forum owner and the admins :) I truly hope to see you around here! You are a very valuable member, you are fairly new, but you've already created some really good and thoughtful posts :) Thanks a lot for sharing so much in your posts! Have a blessed day! Hope to see you around here often!

We are glad to provide a safe and supportive community where all can come for information and learning, making new friends and finding hope in the answers provided. WE are happy to hear that you are enjoying the forum and know that if you need a question answered or a place to vent it can safely be done here with other people who can totally understand you. If we can improve on this please let us know in the feed back section. Thank you for your words and support of the fibro forum. :)

Your welcome! I'm very thankful for this wonderful, blessed community as well :)

you are fairly new, but you've already created some really good and thoughtful posts :) Thanks a lot for sharing so much in your posts!
Thank you all very much for the kind words. It is just so nice to have a place to go. Before, when I didnt have a place to go, I felt so alone and depressed. But now I come here and it makes me feel better, talk to people and they help me. My outlook on life has changed. Thanks

Happy you find help here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back