Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1996
Country
US
State
NC
Need help, thinking of trying to get on disability, I have been fighting this pain and fatigue for almost 20years, any suggestions, the pain, fog, and fatigue is just more than I can take....:confused::confused: so afraid of maybe having to wait :confused:3yrs, I have long term disability, but not very smart about all that stuff....need help and some answers....I feel like crying everyday....just so tired and lost.

Hi there! I wanted to be the first to offer you a very warm welcome to the forum! Unfortunately I don't know much about applying for disability in the states, but I know there are many forum members over here who do! Many of them have been successful, I hope one of them happens to stumble upon this and offers some help :)

You can also find some additional info by exploring the forum, lots of threads on the subject in this forum.

Thanks so much I will get it figured out, I will learn all t:smile:his....lol....

Hello there. And, welcome to our group. I understand exactly what you are going through. It is very hard. Applying for disability can be a long drawn out process. First thing would be to find a doctor that will support you with this claim. That way it may not take as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back