Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
I believe that we need this thread so that people who are suffering from the pain of fibro with nothing to help stop it or, make it more bearable at least. So, we all have little or big things that we do when in pain to help and, I want this thread to serve as the playform where everyone can go to get pointers on how to deal with the pain.

One of the things that help with my pain is getting a massage. It really soothe the muscles enough for me to fall asleep. I am thankful to have a wonderful husband who provides me with a massage ever night before bed.

I use a oil known as ''Tei Fu'', this oil is made by Nature's Sunshine. It really helps a lot! It comes in a little bottle and is kinda expensive, but I swear it's super good! It has even helped me with stomachaches and neck pain...

Awesome information guys. Thank you so very much for replying to this topic. I really want to have a general thread they can go to and, find suggestions on how to deal with their pain from Fibro. A general common place and not having to read fifty different threads to get relief.

Just resting and not moving is only thing that helps me. Sometimes the heating pad. A bath, but I hurt as soon as I get out. A hot tub would be fabulous!

I see so much on massages, but I can't bear to be touched. I had one back in 2009 and it hurt like heck. Now I know why. I had this back then, too. Ugh.

I am gluten free, but only because I have Celiac Disease. I heard this helps others.

I take supplements which seem to have helped. I take a daily vitamin with 1000 IU of D3 (Dr. ordered), magnesium, fish oil, B complex, and florajen (probiotic).

I do all those things too. They are very good things to use when you need to ease the pain. I also take a bath in epsom salt it is an old remedy to help with soreness and pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back