Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
Hi, a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in March this past year. I've been doing quite a bit of research on it and i found that most people with this disease are missing certain vitamins and minerals. I also dont really believe in western medicine so i started looking at eastern. I've read that certain vitamins and herbs and other things you can take or even eat/drink can actually repair the damage that is being done/ whats already been done and help reduce the amount of pain over time....I was wondering if anyone has tried this and if it worked? I really dont like seeing her in constant pain and any feed back would be really appreciated...
Thanks,
Travis

Hi tshawver89,
There are many claims that if you just do thus and so you will be healed. Not so for most. There are some deficiencies many find to address, such as Vit.D3, B-complex or Magnesium, etc. As time goes on one often can find their own triggers and what helps. The most frustrating thing with this syndrome is that it is so individual. I was tested for Vit. D3 (after spending many hours daily in the sun for months), and was very low. My Naturopath is just a big believer in the D3 so found it. I find chiropractic and massage really help me but I'm also dealing with back and damaged kidney issues. There have been a few times I had to stop the massage as I couldn't stand the touch. I'm glad you are a friend who cares. Abundant blessings.

I am trying NuSkin supplements. It's too soon to know how effective they are, and if they are worth the high cost. I have osteoarthritis, too, and low pressure weather systems cause additional joint paint. Sometimes I'm not sure whether pain is from my joints or my muscles. NuSkin supplements are formulated to increase antioxidant levels which is supposed to help fight disease and illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back