Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
state
We all have a story. Some lucky people have one big one, others have more. Some have them at the young age of six, others in their 60. My story happened when I was seventeen, young, teenage, vulnerable, and desperately in love with a sexy guy who has the most beautiful eyes. My story is about love, well, not really, more of a lack of it. Truth be told, my story is about medical neglect.

I have never publicly shared this, and it feels unfair to myself to share one of the most traumatic experiences of my life in a place where I can't see peoples faces, expressions, reactions. Worst and best of all, I do not know who is reading this. This is the worst because I am bearing my hearts content to who knows who. This is the best because it allows me the privilege to share with less fear of comeback. Please read this with openness and lack of judgement. Please allow this to be a heartfelt story and not just some thing you read off the internet. Allow me the privilege to hear no rude answers, no inconsiderate remarks, and the privacy of my story stay on this forum and not be a topic of pleasurable discussion or gossip. If you have it in you to support me, you are welcome to join my story with a comment or kind word.

I need to go to bed now and will edit this thread with my story later. (No promises made. I always say this just in case. I like to keep to my word.). For now, if you have read this and want to support me, please feel free to comment below or messege me privately. It would be so much appreciated and allow me to share with less fear.

I'm happy to read your story when u post it,x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back