Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
UT
Does any one have experience with a major flare after having dental work/dental surgery. i had Dental surgery a couple months ago and ended up in the emergency room because of all over excruciating pain (my doctor had not yet diagnosed my fibro)
I'm just wondering if there is any way I can prepare ahead of the surgery (having more this month) so I can possibly avoid the flare.

I wonder if your dentist can prescribe something to calm your nerves. I hate going to the Dentist and it causing me stress which causes a flare. We all know what stress does to us. Maybe before you go you can watch a hypnosis video on your pc. Hope that helps

I wonder if your dentist can prescribe something to calm your nerves. I hate going to the Dentist and it causing me stress which causes a flare. We all know what stress does to us. Maybe before you go you can watch a hypnosis video on your pc. Hope that helps

Thanks! I will ask. I also read something about Flexeril any experience with that?

I have not had to have dental surgery since being diagnosed years ago. ..but I have had other surgeries and I am not at all suprised that you would have a flare after dental surgery. Our bodies do not produce enough ATP which is our energy source...so anything that is a shock to our system , like surgery, we would be depleted of ATP. and so a flare.

I have not had to have dental surgery since being diagnosed years ago. ..but I have had other surgeries and I am not at all suprised that you would have a flare after dental surgery. Our bodies do not produce enough ATP which is our energy source...so anything that is a shock to our system , like surgery, we would be depleted of ATP. and so a flare.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back