Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
id
State
jakarta
Hi, my wife is suffering from fibro at the moment. We have been married for over 5 years without children. We've tried IVF last year and didn't succeed. We are on schedule to try again this month, but it seems her fibro is worsening at the worst time.

She had taken a combination of lyrica, gabapentine, cymbalta, riclona, zypras, xanax, and others i can't recall at the moment.

My question is should we go ahead with the IVF or should we wait? My psychiatrist thinks it's a good idea and might provide a distraction from the disease, but me and my wife are worried that failure would send her for the worse.

For the past 2-3 weeks she had been nauseous and fatigued, facial cramping, pain in her gums, and generally in bad mood.

please advise us.

Oh my. Well sadly no one can tell you when your ready , weather your having I v f or not. It's such a personal thing .a lot of ppl do find they get a lot better preggy but fibro always comes back. I have a 2 years old who keeps me going , I'd be in bed all day with out her.
All you can do is talk and talk. Only you can answer this one I feel . Good luck and go with your guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back